Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Attachment Experience

Hmmm..hw should i start???..




Well..this is the law firm tht i had my attachment.






My seat~








My wonderful colleagues..

First of all..My SIFU..Miss Iza^^
First day at the firm..was early..Mr Henry asked Miss Iza to guide me..Miss Iza..thx alot..u'd been nice=)

The funny cutie=p Miss Cindy

The internationally wanted lady..Kills the guys from all over the world! haha=p Shes the SOFT-SPOKEN lady..with so so GENTLE laughters..haha..miss..u knw urself well lah..wahahaha=p And HEY MISS!!! Dun be so greedylah..ur bouquet of roses look nice also lah..so demanding!!! And i nonid u to DONATE me two of the roses lah!!!>< haha="p

The nice lady..Miss Soo=)

Miss alweyz been nice to me..from the very first day till the laz..will asked me every lunch time and offer me to join them lunch! Thx miss!! And thx to u tht i gt my RM600 pay for my ten days work!!



The Sweet Pretty Miss Muz

When i first saw her..i thought she was in her twenties..and could u imagine tht??? Shes in early thirties, happily married and hving kids!


Miss Ema..Shes cool..shes calm..=p

Miss Hanifah(on the left)
Hmm..alweyz overheard her hanging up phone calls and calling tht person stupid!..haha..chill miss=D



Hmm...activities around~

Rambutan Session..























Missy..i dun mean to put up ur video>< wahahaha="D



Miss Cindy's & Miss Ema's BuRfDaY^^






















Hmmm..the CaSuaL FRiDaY~~




























They look BZ huh?=p


































Miss Muzie..the time is all urs nw..heheXD






Well..the happy family pic^^



Although its jz a short two-week period..it'd been a wonderful experience with u all..i miss u all and I'll BE BACK!!! Ngek ngek ngek=/

4 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

still ok lar..the file not really tat high lar..u shd take those filess which taller than us mar!lolz~

tRuLy AuTumN said...

i alos din take the pics of the docs which i did..

xinchan said...

cool~
u have a nice office chair...
haha!
i need to stand for the whole day wei >.<

tRuLy AuTumN said...

hmmm..u wouldnt hv expect me to stand and type dont u?=.=