Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Room Keys!!!

Holy shit!!! I lost my keys!!! I was sick laz nite..when i went to cook some herbal tea..i left my purse on the kitchen table and told myself..i will remember it..and u knw wht?! I forgotten! And i din realise i lost my purse until this morning when the cleaner came to my room to clean the carpet..she pointed at the floor of my door and asked:" Is tht ur purse?" Shit ! Yes! I checked the money in it..still there..wonder who left it there for me? Y din he or she jz knock my door? OMG..ok..thk god i gt my purse back..Bt when i wanna go to the bank..i noticed i lost my keys!!! Wht the hell happened to me?!!!! And i heard tht one key will be charged 10 pounds..i gt three there..so tht will be 30 pounds!!! F***!!!! Still cant find it nw..pls..keys..come back to meT.T Hving so much probs recently..till nw i still cant manage to get myself a bank account..nw i even lost my keys..which means i wont be hving any cash..cz i locked it up in my cupboard!!! Feeling so sick right nw..haix...

7 comments:

弦韻 said...

take care yourself...

tRuLy AuTumN said...

I found my keys dy..u remember phillip??? tht tall german guy..hehe..he found it for me=D

xinchan said...

yea go for him

^-huayxll-^星 said...

v ask u to go for every1..that bmW guy ah and xxx.....so??jz go lar..c u ngam which 1..wakakkakaXD

haiz~wats wrong with u all..u lost key, xin lost camera!i lost my atm card!!!!!!!!wth!!!~~~i still couldnt find it..u take care urself ah!drink more water!be more carefull for your thg..luckily there is not msia..if not ur everythg sure gone..and...i dont kw hw u gona survive there!

god bless everyone...hehe~

tRuLy AuTumN said...

haha..i also dunno y..i left my purse..my keys and my hp!!!Lol~ tht german guy Phillip asked me..were u drunk laz nite? I said..haha..im nt drunk..im drugged..lol..he asked wht drug i take..i said any kind of drugs..lol~

Moko said...

yea yea...
yihui ar, be more alert next time

hahaha...
yayya..
the philip sound like a not-bad-guy
just go after him lar...

huhu..

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Aiyer*shy shy*..hahaaha..hes a kid..lol~