Friday, June 5, 2009

My 20th Birthday

No longer a TeeNager..Been emotional recently..horrible feelings..Nvr thought of celebrating my birthday..thx to Yew Yung..she made an effort to celebrate for me..She went to pick up her friend Luke..bought lots of stuffs to my place..they hand made tiramisu for me..


Nvr expected Mandi to come home for me..I was in my room when she and her friend came in with a cake and pops..on the cake there were 21 candles..20 for my age..1 for all my wishes to come true..Really surprised! Really touched<3
I got 2 cakes..one my Princess cake from YewYung..one from Mandi..
Joe said that he must giv me something for my birthday..I said u dont hv to..He said he dont hv to bt he should..so he brought loads of beer..which is in fact for HimSelf and not for ME..but he said tht is his treasure..


Jane and Pooja came over to celebrate with me..but cz they are abit nt feeling well..so they left early..


Gt presents and cards from William..Yewyung..and Hxin..



I dont hv mood to go out..everyone came to my place..with wine..gifts and cakes..so i treated everyone Dominos..

Had a very touched birthday..Got wishes from so many friends and my family..Knew i'd been making everyone worried..Thx to some specific friends, those in UK and Msia..you guys called up and try to cheer me up..i knw..Am glad to hv u guys by my side..Thx..

Happy 20th Birthday to myself..

3 comments:

弦韻 said...

Happy birthday gal...
hehe
yea..we're no longer a teenager...
haiz...as an adult is no such a good thing...
haha

don't be emotional anymore...
cheer up..
life is wonderful when u're living happily...
take care ya..u r going back home soon...see u in msia...
muackss..

tRuLy AuTumN said...

See ya in Msia too..love u!Muackss

Moko said...

emo ppl rox
wahahah
sot de me
hahhaha
BTw, Happy belated birthday...