Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My LOVE towards u guys..

I read Shake's comments for "There goes my memories"..
Simple words..bt its sufficient to make me touched enough..
Dunno since when im starting to get used to u guys..U guys seem to be my 'HABITS'..
Shake..Von..Hxin..YY..so many more in our gang..all of u stands of different styles..different ways of thinking..1 thing u guys share..that is all of u support me in all ways..
My feelings towards u guys..unable to describe..cz i really cant find a perfect way of describing it..i felt happy to knw u guys..and all of us held a strong nexus between us..im lucky..so so lucky!
This wonderful feeling i will lock it in my heart..as wht Shake's said..every smile of u guys will accompany me wherever i am..(sounds abit creepy..wahaha=p)
Seriously..i love u guys..
Love u all so so much!

6 comments:

xinchan said...

nothing can separate us~
MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH XD

弦韻 said...

i love you all too...
muacks muacks...
friendship forever ever!!!
yeah~~~

Anonymous said...

oh. i HATE you.
arghxx~ tears in my eyes.
oik, ada habuk ke?


hmm, simple words.
much better than artistic essay.


"every smile of us will accompany you where you are"
did i say that? ops~
memang creepy la.
imagine~ haha.


aiks.
what a touching post.
cause my name kena mentioned so many times.
*shy shy*
blek.

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Shake..u din say 'every smile' i think u said 'every memory'..i corrected ur saying abitlah..wahhaa..eh..when i write tht blog..im really touched oneleh..bt nw read back..nt much feel dy..haha=p

^-huayxll-^星 said...

haiz~duno wat to say..really v wont be seperated?hope so......good luck to all of us!=)

xinchan said...

yh i was laughing when i read what wat u replied to shake
lolz
read back not much feel dy
lolz~
aiks
exam coming la
add oil la!