Monday, June 16, 2008

There goes my memories..

I was thinking to write a blog to say hw pathetic was my birthday..all the work..the exams..crushed my wonderful bday..till i gt a 'celebration' with my frenz..all those i wanna post it up..bt lazy..
Hxin kept asking me to post up new stuffs rather than the 'Famous 5'..was thinking to post sth after my moots this fri..bt TA DA!..i gt sth to post today!!!
I dunno wth happened to my laptop today..i cant use the net i cant sign in to msn..as usual i switch using my computer..then i found out sth devastating!
My bro deleted all my stuffs..WTH?!!!!!
There was once my laptop had to be reformat and cant keep any backup..i used up the whole afternoon to transfer all my stuffs to the computer..using my 2GB thumbdrive!!!
After my laptop is perfectly fixed..i was thinking..since my computer has the files..im lazy enough to transfer back to my laptop..
And my FANTASTIC bro cz of his MAPLE STORY game..which took up a big space..he decided to delete some files..right!SOME!!! ASSUMING my laptop has the files..ASSUMING?!!! And when i asked him for the first time..he DARE TO DENY AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP!!! I felt weird abt it and told him tht im giving him a chance to be HONEST! Then only he confess!!!
All my SAM's assignments..my overseas trips' pics..my songs..my pics with frenz..BYEBYE~
This very night which i have the mood to really sit down and study..and there goes the probs..I feel like strangling myself!!! I wont be able to finish my studies..i dun even knw wht should i read nw!!! Nonid to go UK dy..cz i cant go! CZ I CANT PASS!!! So Shake, dun worry..u wont be the only Klang survivor..Im staying with u!!!
My head is killing nw..wht a night?!! No studies..continue to feel bad for doing nth..continue to be worried and scared..

3 comments:

shAke said...

wah.
i was shocked to see my name when i started to feel your "geramness".


i read that in a photo shop that day:
"softcopies are not as safe as hard".
just like how the old people keep their 100years back photos to our hands. hmm.
at the meantime i wish i have enough modal to print my photos.
hee.


hmm.
there goes the memories.
but remember as much as you can in your heart. keep it.
that's the only way you can keep and lock those memories.
and, no one can take away from you.



well, i just know you'll be going to uk no matter what.
i know you will make it.
i dunno why, i just know it.
so, let me be the klang survivor.
and you go find a lengzai kwailou there. hee.

^-huayxll-^星 said...

leng zai kuai lou?i tot long gong kuai lou..lol~
haiz~tat day i thk of wana susun my thg inside my laptop mana tau susun har i realise my 5S2's photo gone!!dont susun lagi baik!T.T
bye bye~

This is for my peoples
Who just lost some picture......byebyebyebye~

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Wht long hong kuai lou???