Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Laz Gathering=(



27/9/08 Saturday

Today around 11sth i went to meet up with vh they all..the original plan is to sing k at Greenbox, Bukit Tinggi..when im on my way there, they told me all the rooms were fully booked, y nt change to Neway? So i took a turn and went to Neway..When i reached there..they told me they were still in Aeon..y nt we sing k at Greenbox at 1pm..haiz..so i drove all the way back to Bukit Tinggi..when i reached there..only vh and yeyan there..Shake left already..haiz..I signed up as a member of Greenbox bt at laz we din sing..zzz..Nick joined us for a movie-' I know who killed me' by Lindsay Lohan..i think its nt bad..bt the ending was abit..hanging..lol~





After the movies..four of us wandered around..

Aiks..Shaky~


After tht..we were discussing whether wanna join Nick to Euphoria tht nite..aiks..hrs of discussion..at laz we din make it there..jeez~ We spent hrs dangling here and there..lots of stuffs happened tht day..everything seems nt to go well~Haiz..Tht nite..we suppose to hv a dinner gathering with 5S2 classmates..and oh boy!Due to miscommunication..we hd two groups of ppl met at two different places=.=(Mistaken the two JJs we hv in Klang..lol)..so we hd dinner separately..and decided to yamcha at EngAnn..Gt two Lees trying to get some attention by sitting at the very front=.=haha



Nice big family portrait^^



At around 3sth in the morning..me and Yeyan went to stay overnite at Vh's hse..


At least it turned out to be kinda nice in the end=D I will certainly miss everyone of u..Love ya guys! Muackss<3

1 comment:

xinchan said...

wow cool
if it's younzy gang's outing i surely damn kek sim >.<