Thursday, October 2, 2008

I reli miss HOME..PLS GET ME BACK!!!!


30/9/08 Tuesday

Went Neway with d Youngzy gang today..




At nite..went mamak for the laz time with mummy..bro and sis..haix..



Aiks..bad skills><


My laz mamak meal b4 i leaveT.T



Ok..enough of taking pics..i knw she cant wait to eat already..lol~





I miss my car><






1/10/08 Wednesday

UK is a nice place..there are reli many hot guys here..bt..i wanna go home..pls...i felt so lonely..felt so left out..when im at the airport..noone came to send me..except for shermaine..she came for a while..everyone's so bz..even my popo and dad cant make it..i was so disappointed wehn none of the youngzy gang members can make it..haix.. When i reached UK..i was so lost..at the airport..dunno wht to do..felt so sick..bought a phone card..bt its useless..cant call anyone..wasted ten pounds for tht..fuck!!!I took a bus and then a taxi..reli thk god i found my way to my hostel..Felt sick and wanna puke..the luggage was damn heavy..luckily there were some nice guys all the way to help me..Went to bed without food tht nite..Bt din sleep for long..dunno whether its cz of the jetlag or wht..im jz worried..lots of stuffs to worry..hvn register at the uni..hvn got my bank account..haix..



2/10/08 Thursday


Went to the town today..get some groceries and some stuffs..



My first meal in UK..Chicken kebab..the taste is ok..




Shopping=D


Wa punya room^^ Check out the little yellow arrow

My first dish to cook in UK..fried mee=)


5 comments:

xinchan said...

u just need some times to get used to it
at least im here!
i will try my best to go reading la
u also la, come bristol!

take care yh!

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Haix..thx dear..i dun even knw where m i nw..hw to go bristol find u?lol~

弦韻 said...

jiayou yhui..u will adapt to it very soon when the classes start...

take care ya..
miss me then online chating and open cam la..hahaha

^-huayxll-^星 said...

be strong, be tough, take care!

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Thk u guys! I love u all><