Saturday, October 4, 2008

Life here..

The pasta i cooked laz nite..too much dy..so i kept some for this morning's breakfaz..hehe
Ok..nw introduce the place i stay..oopsy..wait..gotta introduce one VERY IMPORTANT person..haha..who alweyz claim himself a genius..hehe..MR LEE GIM HONG..haha=p
Some of my facial and hair stuffs..SOME..hahaXD
The toilet..plus shower..



















The view outside my room..















My bed..neat and tidy..two pillows i brought from Msia=D

My study table..
D shared kitchen..
To conclude..two sampat kia..XD



















One of my very sweet and nice fren..thx loh dear..thk u for alweyz be by my side to cheer me up^^

2 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

omg..JUST some!cant imagine with ALL!u so geng huh can bring 2 pillows!

tRuLy AuTumN said...

hehe..luckily i bring my own pillows leh..the pillow here..omg..u sleep on it will tenggelam one..lol~neck will patah leh..zzz...