Monday, January 19, 2009

...

Its 5sth in the morning nw..
Out of a sudden..
I cried again...
Dont knw y..
Mummy chat-ed with me in msn..
asking me:' izit love sick or home sick?'
I said both abit..
Mummy din force me to say wht happened abt love sick..
As abt homesick..she said this..

ZCMock says:
i jz wan u to think wisely...as wht i understand u have a loving family...and if reali bcos homesick cant stay london for your law studies pls let us know u can still find a way to resolve it...ok?
no matter hw dun try to keep your problem by yourself
dun worry tht dad and i ll scold u
your health and live happily is the most important thing to us
Nvr thought tht mummy will tell me such things..
im touched..
but still..i cant control my emotions..
Guess im under depression..
Im hving a sickness am i???
I got great friends..once knwing im down..everyone came to concern..
some of them even take turns to accompany me..even though they are in msia..even its late in the middle of the night..they still accompany me..i knw its bcz they care and worry abt me..
Thx to all of u..
Im sorry cz i behaved like this..i really cant help it..its nt tht i wanna be like this..
Im feeling bad myself..
Im sorry..

2 comments:

弦韻 said...

hey..come on..cheer up!!
no matter where we are,we're always by ur side...
got anything want to talk or share,plz tell us in msn or somewhere else...we'll be ur good listener..hehe...
and the most important point is u really hav a bunch of great good friends and ur lovely family too..dun think too much that could make u under depression...it's not worthy...ok?? talk out more..will feel better...
smile plzz...hehe

说人生漫长其并不长,说短也不短,但必经的东西却很多...这次的经历可能只是占居你生活的一小部分而已,所以要坚强哦!! 虽然难免会有不能控制的时候,但是伤心过后,要换来更多的开心,弥补过去的心情不好!! 给予自己多点时间,淡化不开心的事情!!现在最重要的是迎接美好精彩的明天或未来..人嘛,最重要就是要活得开心,才不会有遗憾!!

加油,不要再不开心了!!
love u...

关心你的弦韵 ^u^

^-huayxll-^星 said...

yea,last time u still always blame her...
jz rmb, no matter hw they treat us, family is the most important to us..
they are the one who love us most!

i kw our health and v can live happily is wat the hope the most..but if i receive this kind of msg frm them i sure cried badly!out-of-control!

hope u recover soon and v can see the happy yh soon!=)

p/s:2ml, hving exam!and nw i not even touched!i dont kw dim sun!haiz~