Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dubai

Its 5sth in the morning..i just reached Dubai's airport..
Feeling really tired..met up with Jing Yi..thought he'll help me take my luggage..mana tau he asked me to help me take cigarrettes instead..zzz...bt in the end he did help me to pull my hand luggage for a while =.=/
Mistaken that we will be boarding on the same flight..haix..his flight will be after an hr..mine??? I have to be here for more than 7 hours...haix..
He belanja me makan Haagen Dazs..and now he left already..and here i am..all alone getting online..Chatting with D and Gim Hong..at least i got them with me..i wont feel tht bad..haix..Missing everyone in Msia..im going back to hell again..ciaoz everyone~

3 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

aku punya haagen dazs!~~~~~

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Lu ah..tak lah ambil berat sama wa..hanya pentingkan haagen dazs=.=/ ake ini tak setanding tu satu tong ice-cream..Zzz

shAke said...

yum yum~