Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Hairstyle in UK

First time ever.. i let someone else other than my aunt to cut my whole hair..


Spent 22 pounds for my hair..consider cheap in UK already..


My long hair..T.T


Now became short dy..


Im bored of my ori hairstyle..so wanna style up abit..


Who knows..


Coconut fringe again=S


Jane so mean..sumore say my fringe like helmetT.T




I tried to take some pics of my new hairstyle..


But it seems no big difference in cam or pics..


U guys should just see me in real..hehexD


My hair hving more layers and it is SHORT!!!



Many frenz here saying now i look even more like a Jap doll..lol

Von say i look like a korean and even younger..woohoo~

2 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

i always doubt yr short..
i always cant felt ur short..

i doubt ur coconut fringe..
i always cant felt ur coconut fringe..

btw, wat makes u let other to cut ur hair??

tRuLy AuTumN said...

HahA..i also dunno..gt mood then sudd go cut!lol~