Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 2 in Paris



Welcome to Disneyland PARIS

We started off our trip with a nice breakfast in Disney Village^^


After tht..we went to Waltz Disney Studios

We went outdoor for the games..First stop..

Armageddon

This was something in a space ship with stones or wht attacked and fire effects..

This was a roller coaster with rock music and special effects..

This..HORROR TOWER..its abt the story of Twilight..5 ppl went into the lift and disappeared!!! SHIT! I was so scared..bt my frenz pulled me in..we went into the lift..its like Solero Shots in Genting..it will dash till the top of the tower..the window will open and u can see the overall view of Waltz Disney Studios..u can feel as if ur heart popped out when the lift dashed downwards! Sooooo fun=) This ride was with cool special effects..sooo real!The '5 disappeared ppl' appearred in the lift..none of my frenz were scared..only me=.=/
Although im scared..im glad tht i took the ride...it was one of my favourite ones..sooooo coool!!!!!




Somewhere random..lol~



This was a live stage performance with special effects also..The stage actors were able to get into the screen and be in the movie..kinda cool=0


All 4 of us took one pic for remembrance..

More about Disneyland in my next blog..

No comments: