Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Disneyland Paris

At Disneland Park..we makan at Silver Spur Steakhouse which is situated at Frontierland
The lengzai chef
My meal


They started with this place!!! The Phantom Manor..My girls just pulled me in..shit! really shit!!! Throughout the ride i closed my eyes and screamed like a freak! I dont exactly knw whts happening inside..bt once i peeped a lil and saw something like we're in hell with skeletons dancing around us!!!T.T

We also went to the Big Thunder Mountain which is the mine train roller coaster=)

Next..we headed towards the Fantasy Land..



Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains


Venture into the dark scary forest with Snow White



Les Voyages de Pinocchio


Ride following Pinocchio's daring adventures


We also went to Peter Pan's Flight..

The Discoveryland


Space Mountain: Mission 2

Blast off on a spinning, rocket-powered roller coaster ride to the edge of the universe!

The Adventure Land



At Adventure Land..we went for Indiana Jones & the Temple of Peril which is the roller coaster and also the Pirates of Carribean which is a ride..

There are much more places in Disneyland Park tht we din get to go..cz of the time limitation..bt at least we cover up few places for all the lands=)

Haix..i didnt get to find my Disney Necklace..i searched all the souvenir shops there bt cant find any=(


This is wht we do when we started to get bored in the hotel at nite..lol~

I went to knock on Jane and Pooja's door..too bad they fell asleep..so the pics will only be me & Yewyung!=p

No comments: