Monday, April 6, 2009

Bonjour Paris


3rd Day in Paris

Early in the morning..all four pretty ladies got ready to start their Paris city tour=)

Its alweyz marvellous to have a cruise in the early morning..with the nice breeze..Zzz..in fact the FREEZING STRONG WIND!=.=/



Eiffel Tower during the day!

After an hour of cruising..


It's BREAKFAST TIME!!!

Nice thick hot choco with some bacon mushroom cheesy omellete with green garden salad..YUM YUM=p


Hmmm..nw the tough job is coming up! I cant exactly remember the places i went..lol! The French names! Just somehow knew I'd been to places like Notre Dame...and...some monuments which Jane said are really famous which i can't remember the names either!Hmmm...what more???No more!lol~ya! I can remember D Louvre..cuz im still hving the leaflet with me=p


OK! Here are the famous places in Paris!LOLzzz


My dear Jane<3



After tht..we went walking around the city..then...

I started to bug everyone around me like a kid!Haha..I'm a kid though..among them=p..LEG PAIN AH! LEG PAIN AH!!!!


So..all of them..hehe..hv to find some place for me to rest eat and drinkxD


Some nicely squeezed fresh orange juice with natella crepes=)


OkOk..Now after some rest..can walk dy..though still pain..Continue our journey to the famous places..


D Lourve everyone..It's the famous museum..Mona Lisa painting and stuffs are inside!



Can't believe im seeing the painting of Mona Lisa for real!!!




The famous Aphrodite, known as Venus de Milo

Saw many stuffs inside..coffins from the Egypt..Mesopotamia..and much more~

Somehow..its kinda scary being in the museum..If im alone in this museum..I'll CRY!T.T


Finally..

The sky gets dark! We wanna take the views at night!The museum, which is the Pyramid=)


More of Paris coming up..

2 comments:

j.e.n.v.i.n.e said...

This is freaking awesome Yihui... I wish I was there, I like Paris...

諭芳 said...

Bring me there~~~~ It has been my dream for years!