Saturday, July 4, 2009

At first everyone is coming to my house to cook and have dinner..bt after waiting for some of 'us' for too long..we started to get restless and bored to go buy groceries..so we changed the plan to eat outside..we went to Jusco..

They were planning and discussing wht to eat..lol

Finally..all decided to eat Jap food and Sakae Sushi..

Evon
Yeyan


Vhuay



Blur Hxin


Xyun





Hxin=D






The sick me Zzz





Finished everything=O



After that..they all went to my house..went online checking out others' facebook and gossipping..hahahaxD
I steamed some clams for them..hving some cakes and drinks..we chit-chatted till midnite..



The nite was not bad..It's been a while since we had a chance to eat together like this..Nx time hopefully we can make it to cook ourselves..lol







3 comments:

xinchan said...

i know u love me more thas's y u posted more pics of mine XD
okla forgive u la (that u called me dun kia ><)

tRuLy AuTumN said...

HahahaaaaxD Whtever tht makes u happier my dear..lol~

弦韻 said...

really a wonderful night~~
i also hope we hv 大食会 next time..

i want those photos~~~