Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunway Pyramid
Went for fish spa and manicure with Xyun..
Fish Spa
At first im feeling afraid to see soooo many fish nibbling my feet!!!
Scary!

Me & Xyun

After tht i went for manicure..wanted to do pedicure..bt they say i need to wear slippers..cz my heels will smear the colour..so wht to do..i'll just hv to do it nx time=(
My French Manicure



After tht i met up with D=) Xyun..u're lucky number one to meet him in real=p
D dont eat Jap food..and Xyun feel like hving it..so me and her went to Sushi King..


p/s: Xyun..thx alot for accompanying me today..we din do any shopping also..whole day u accompanying me doing this and tht..sorry and thk u<3^^

~End of today~


7 comments:

弦韻 said...

so fast u post on it...haha

^-huayxll-^星 said...

argh~y u DIDN post any photo of D!!!no REAL person at least photo mar..ARGH~lol~

tRuLy AuTumN said...

U will see him soon..anyways..we chou gao again..Zzz

xinchan said...

why u only asked xy?!
pian xin

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Hahhahaaa..gt thought of asking u also..and xy also did mention abt u..somehow its like tht..hahahaaaaaxD I will ask u out de..don't worry=)

xinchan said...

suan
pian xin!

弦韻 said...

haha..dun worry xin..we will go anywhere together de...we didnt shopping also cz not enough time...hehe