Monday, February 16, 2009

Ahdoi? Alamak?

Haha..Out of sudden remembered wht mummy told me tht day..
Girl..You knw others will read ur blog..how can u use words like 'SHIT' & 'FUCK' in ur blog..ur dad will read it and hes kinda conservative..
I knw u wanna express your anger and tension..but mayb u can try to use words like 'AHDOI' & 'ALAMAK' instead??? Hahahahhaah..
Be a graceful and polite gal huh..hehe=p
Sometimes..'FUCK' is nt me trying be rude..its jz i nid some STRONG word to emphasize my sentence XD
I told my mum..
You and dad jz need time to adapt..lol~
Everyone..AHDOI~

4 comments:

xinchan said...

LOL!
haha ur mum so cute

eh, i nvr know that ur parents will read ur blog lol

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Xyun said exactly wht u jz said! HahaXD..Cz i updating wht happened in UK..thts y ask them to read=)

弦韻 said...

yea...ur mum is so cute!! hahaha

ahdoi!! alamak!!

wanna u to be a gentle and polite LADY...
haha

^-huayxll-^星 said...

ur last sentence..
Everyone..FUCK~
!!?
lol~haha~