Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chap Goh Meh Dinner

9/2/09 Monday
Today is Chap Goh Meh, the last day of chinese new year..
All of us 'squeeeeezeed' out our free time to have dinner together..well..u knw..all of us are sooo bz..hahaXD

Even the guys helped up with the dinner..they are reli good cooks=) and good dish washers too..hehe=p



This is the menu of the day

Herbal Chicken Soup (by me)
I cooked this since morning..taste good ok? hehe=p




Fried kailan with garlic


Fried chinese spring onion with chicken



Stewed pork (by me)

Many of them said it taste niceXD

Steamed egg with minced chicken, prawns and salted egg (by me)

Fried cabbage with pork

Everyone in the pic except me=( Its ok anyways..haha..cz i reli dont look good at tht moment..lol~

Dessert time..
One of the main food during chap goh meh..
The must eat..



Tang Yuan (prepared by me and frenz helping up with the dough=D)

Today's dinner was good! Nice meal with happy friends^^

3 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

boys kw hw to cook..so shd i feel paise or can kui!?T.T

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Haha..its ok..u hao ming mah! Ppl will cook for u=D

xinchan said...

i want tang yuan T.T