Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What the hell?!

Yesterday i was searching for my yellow envelope cz i nid my photos which are in it for the application for Halls nx year..So i used my keys to open up my cupboard to check all the bags..Damn! I cant find it..its good tht all my important cards and passport are with me..cz normally its in the envelope..Haix..wht to do..hv to make a trip to town to take new pics..Zzz
This morning i was all ready to go to class..U knw its reli rare tht im FEELING to go to class??? HahaXD
To my DISMAY!!! THE KEYS WERE MISSING..AGAIN!!!
I kept recalled wht i did with the keys yesterday..nothing much! It must be in my room!!! I had an experience of key lost b4..thts y i will put my keys at one certain place..its nt there nwT.T I searched high and low till i cant make it to class..my class is at 11am..At 11.05 i was like..FUCK! It just struck through my mind.. Then i turned to look up at my cupboard! It was hanging there=.=/ 'Safe and sound'..Zzz
Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!! I missed my classT.T haix..and here m i..blogging this shit!!!
Its ok..im going to work on my research nw..so tht i wont feel so guilty..think positively..at least i dun hv to pay for the 45 pounds fine for the keys right??? lol~

4 comments:

^-huayxll-^星 said...

y dont u make a spare key?and keep it somewhere else?45pounds for a key??i can hv lotS of keys and throw to them!lol~u there dont hv photo's shop de meh?hv to go to town??

tRuLy AuTumN said...

U cant duplicate keys in UK..its illegal..so of course u cant hv spare keys..nt 45 pounds for one keys..is 15 pounds for one key..i gt 3 keys..so 45 pounds all together..near my place dun hv..i nid to go to town..there gt alot instant photo machines to take photos..

Mummy said...

Ahdoi Jiejie, mummy starts wondering nw...As wht u said, it is not the 1st time liao...U should think of a best way to keep ur keys safely and no more recurrence...I believe tht your lives nid to be reorganised...as I always hear u telling very tire...lack of sleep or bedtime upset... good rest can keep ur mind fresh n ofcos can work better...dear pls look into this matter seriously, u are too young to be forgetfull lei

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Lol~..hahaha..okok XD