Wednesday, February 18, 2009

House of Lords presentation

18/2/09 Wednesday

Today is my first ever presentation i'd done in the UK..


The presentation was not wht i expected..not really satisfied with it..but overall..it was ok..i guess..lol~


Its the first time working with strangers..n im the only Asian and the only Chinese in the group=)


Overall..everyone in my group contributed something..which was good^^


So after the presentation..i took a group photo..with the help of our tutor..Sam..thx sir=D Sorry for nt hving u in the pic..hehe=p


Sumana..Nicola..Oliver..Sean and Laura..


Thx guys!


And now the presentation was over..i had to work on my Equity asssignment..which is due tomorrow and i hvn started anything yet! Gosh!


And here am i..wasting time in the library..and taking pics of myself to post up in this blogXD


Oh no! I still don't feel like doing my work! I'd already posted up 2 blogs nw..nth much i can do but to start working on my assignments now..

Ciaoz..

2 comments:

goDiva said...

all of u look so smart and professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Of course=D