Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Missing Home

I'd been working on assignments..presentations and tutorials for non stop this week..


Out of a sudden..


Im missing home..


So im posting some recent pics of my family..





Daddy's Birthday (3/12/08)

Family trip to Malacca

Chinese New Year

Dad's Family

My lil sis and 3rd Uncle

My sis is tall!=p



My adorable cousins
My aunt and her baby=)

Daddy & Mummy <3>My uncles =.=/

Mummy's Family
Mummy and my cousins





Today is Shake Shake's bday..called back to wish him..but he said its weird for me to talk to him through phone..haix..so sad..he sounded like i shouldnt hv called himT.T

Anyways..Happy Bday dear=)

2 comments:

shAke said...

what i mean was we used to talk face to face or msn chat.
it was like a long long time we never talk to the phone.
so. i feel shy ma. haha.
thanks anyway
=]

tRuLy AuTumN said...

Hehe..i knw lah..Love u dear..Take care ya^^